Product DetailsBased at the foot of Mont Blanc, our team of women hikers designed these inexpensive lightweight trousers for casual hikers looking for comfort and ease. You will appreciate its light weight.
On our photos, Agnès measures 1m75 and wears a size 10.
- Freedom of movement: Stretch inserts along the legs and on the back
- Moisture management: The fabric transfers moisture from the body outwards.
- Lightweight: Just 200 g in size M! Very lightweight fabric that doesn’t stick to the skin
- Quick drying: Synthetic fabric that dries quickly when wet with perspiration.
- Pockets: 2 hand pockets
- Anatomic design: Semi-elasticated waist
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 100% Polyamide , Yoke , 85% Polyamide, 15% Elasthane , Pocket , 100% Polyester
- storageInformation: Store in a clean and dry place.
- laboratoryTests: Our design team is based at the foot of Mont Blanc, in Haute-Savoie (France). All year round, we create and develop products that are attractive, simple and technologically advanced. These are then ruthlessly tested in the field, as we remain convinced that only through rigorous testing under real world conditions, like the ones you will be using them in, can we continue to provide you with better products than ever.
- approvedBy: 12 customer users field-tested these trousers in the Mont Blanc massif for 4 days.