Product DetailsAt the foot of Mont Blanc, our hiking team eco-designed this jacket for regular hikers ready to face mountainous bad weather! A jacket that is more respectful of the environment, waterproof & breathable. Its membrane protects you from the rain and wind in the mountains.On our photos, Meggie measures 1.80m and wears a size M.
- Waterproof: Be protected, even in a storm, with its 3 layers at 15,000 mm Schmerbers
- Breathability: 30 cm side openings and component that wicks away perspiration (RET=6).
- Lightweight: Only 425 g in size M
- Anatomic design: Drawcord at the jacket hem adjustable sleeves with good coverage adjustable hood
- Pockets: 4 Pockets: 2 hand zip pockets, 2 inside pockets (1 zip, 1 net)
- Freedom of movement: Stretch fabric (13% elastane), raglan sleeves for freedom of movement
- Ecodesign: 28% reduction in CO2 emissions compared to the previous model
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 78% Polyamide, 22% Polyester , Coating , 100% Polyurethane , Pocket , 74% Polyester, 26% Elasthane , Hood lining , 80% Polyamide, 20% Elasthane
- storageInformation: Always make sure that this waterproof protective garment is completely dry before storing it.
- laboratoryTests: Our Decathlon Sportslab laboratory, based in Lille, also contributes to the innovation and development of our Quechua products.
It brings together 4 themes, each with their own area and technological tools:
Morphology (especially thanks to the 3D analysis)
Thermal comfort (with its four climatic chambers)
Behavioural and sensory sciences
+ we describe the specific aspects of the test related to the product (e.g. shower, wind tunnel, etc.)
- approvedBy: To meet your requirements, Quechua products are tested in the mountains in conditions you will encounter during your hikes.
Our teams, as well as a tester panel (made up of partners, ambassadors and customers), test products throughout their development until they go to market.
There are no reviews yet.