Product DetailsThe yellow lenses of these covering and very lightweight sunglasses increase contrasts in bad weather conditions. The polycarbonate lenses guarantee shock resistance
- Sun protection: Category 1 lenses – Full UV filter: ideal in cloudy / foggy weather conditions
- Anti-fogging: Frameless glasses: promotes ventilation.
- Robustness: High-resistance polycarbonate lenses: protect your eyes from impacts.
- Field of vision: Large lenses: enhanced peripheral vision.
- Coverage: Wraparound design: protects from the wind, splashes and bad weather.
- Stability: Grip at the tip of the arm: keeps the sunglasses from slipping.
- Lightweight: Lightweight cycling sunglasses: 24g.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Frame , 94% Polycarbonate, 5% Rubber – Synthetic, 1% Stainless Steel
- storageInformation: The quality of your vision depends on the proper care of your glasses. The case is not just for show! Stored in their case, your sunglasses are protected from scratches, shocks and crushing.
- laboratoryTests: All our sports sunglasses have been tested in our DECATHLON laboratories and in the real-life use conditions for which they were designed. Our development teams, product managers, engineers and designers ensure that our sports sunglasses perfectly fit field use conditions.
- approvedBy: These sunglasses meet the ISO 12312-1 standard.
- maintenance: Clean your glasses with suitable accessories : microfiber or spray cleaner (range ORAO accessories).. Avoid paper towels, containing silicone , paper tissues may scratch your glasses . As well as household cleaners , disinfectants , acetone, which could damage your lenses and treatments.. If there are projections of your glasses , never wipe dry : pass them firstly in under water..