Product DetailsVery lightweight and particularly covering design. Their polycarbonate lenses guarantee shock resistance.
- Sun protection: Category 0 lenses – 100% UV protection: ideal in cloudy weather or at night.
- Anti-fogging: Frameless glasses: promotes ventilation
- Robustness: Polycarbonate lens: impact resistant.
- Field of vision: Large lenses: provide enhanced peripheral vision.
- Coverage: Wraparound design: protects the eyes from wind, splashes and bad weather.
- Stability: Grip at the tip of the arm: keeps the sunglasses from slipping.
- Lightweight: Lightweight cycling sunglasses: 24g.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Frame , 94% Polycarbonate, 5% Rubber – Synthetic, 1% Stainless Steel
- storageInformation: The quality of your vision depends on the proper care of your glasses. The case is not mere luxury! Stored in their case, your sunglasses are protected from scratches, shocks and crushing.
- usageRestriction: Not suitable for direct sun observation
- laboratoryTests: All our sports sunglasses have been tested in our DECATHLON laboratories and in the real-life use conditions for which they were designed. Our development teams, product managers, engineers and designers ensure that our sports sunglasses perfectly fit field use conditions.
- approvedBy: These sunglasses meet the ISO 12312-1 standard.
- maintenance: Clean your glasses with suitable accessories : microfiber or spray cleaner (range ORAO accessories).. Avoid paper towels, containing silicone , paper tissues may scratch your glasses . As well as household cleaners , disinfectants , acetone, which could damage your lenses and treatments.. If there are projections of your glasses , never wipe dry : pass them firstly in under water..