Product DetailsOur designers and climbing-instructor partners developed this shoe for improving your skills wherever you climb. Looking for a shoe you can progress in, that’s reasonably precise without compromising comfort? High-tech sole ensures grip and precision. Shape offers comfort and ease of use.
- Fitting comfort: Heel and tongue wrapped in foam padding for more comfort.
- Rigidity: Moderately rigid sole holds foot in place.
- Precision: Precision ensured by the shape of the front sole
- Grip: Vibram XS GRIP rubber on the toe for excellent grip and precision.
- Easy opening / closing: 2 rip-tab straps let you slip on and adjust fastening with precision.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Outer sole of , 100% Rubber – Synthetic , Upper of , 65% Polyamide, 35% Polyurethane , Lining and sock of , 100% Polyester
- storageInformation: Avoid heat (cars in summer, proximity to a heat source) and humidity.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- laboratoryTests: Designed by our teams in the Chamonix valley (France) at the foot of Mont Blanc. Our technical partners test them in the field to validate product claims.
- approvedBy: Team SIMOND climbers and climbing instructors