Product DetailsThese light and stretchy trousers were specifically designed by our team of mountain guides for three-season mountaineering (spring, summer, autumn). These trousers provide excellent thermal regulation. They are both comfortable and durable with reinforced protection against crampons at the bottom of the leg.
- Freedom of movement: Gusseted crotch, pre-shaped knees, 8% elastane stretch fabric.
- Abrasion resistance: Reinforced component on lower leg (15% Aramid), fabric weight = 192 gsm.
- Water repellent: Water repellent component can handle light rain, but is not waterproof.
- Breathability: Quick drying, highly breathable and lightweight fabric.
- Pockets: 3 zip pockets, including 1 thigh pocket, easy to access wearing a harness
- Compatibility: Gusseted lower leg for wearing with ski boots.
- Adjustable: Adjustable waistband.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 72% Polyamide, 20% Polyester, 8% Elasthane , Pocket , 100% Polyester , Yoke , 85% Polyamide, 15% Aramid
- approvedBy: Team SIMOND mountaineers for mountain ascents. Especially when ice climbing (e.g.: Géant Glacier, Chamonix)
There are no reviews yet.