Product DetailsOur engineers designed this hooded top to provide comfort and freedom of movement for scuba divers. 3/2 mm neoprene diving top with hood to modulate the thickness of your scuba diving suit.
- Versatility: 3/2 mm top to modulate wetsuit thickness.
- Freedom of movement: Sleeveless top to facilitate arm movements.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Foam , 100% Rubber – Chloropren – Neopren , Lining , 100% Polyamide
- storageInformation: Dry your wetsuit out of the sun and well clear of all sources of heat. Store your wetsuit on a hanger to keep its shape and conserve the neoprene.
- usageRestriction: Swimming.
- laboratoryTests: Designed and tested by our teams and our technical partner in Hendaye (France) to approve the thermal insulation.
- approvedBy: Our technical partner: Planet Ocean (the PADI 5-star diving centre) based at the Water Sports Centre by Decathlon in Hendaye – France. The centre uses SUBEA equipment throughout the year.
The team of instructors are rigorously involved in the development of our SUBEA diving products: from the design phase with the SUBEA team (product manager, designers and engineers), to the endurance tests with the help of the centre’s divers (from beginners to trainee instructors, all year long).