Product DetailsOur Tribord designers have developed these fingerless gloves to protect your hands during your regular sailing sessions These fingerless gloves with grip will offer you protection and hold during your dinghy/catamaran manoeuvres, or for SUP, canoeing or kayaking.
- Abrasion resistance: Grip to protect hands from abrasion. Complies with standard EN 388
- Dexterity: Good grip on ropes and lines
- Freedom of movement: Flexible neoprene on the wrists, with panel for regatta watch
- Ease of use: The tabs at the end of the fingers make them easy to put on and take off
Product concept & technology
- composition: Main fabric , 98% Polyester, 2% Elasthane , Wrist , 52% Rubber – Chloropren, 48% Polyamide , Palm , 100% Polyamide , Coating , 100% Polyurethane , Cuff , 87% Polyester, 13% Elasthane
- storageInformation: Rinse with fresh water after use to prevent unpleasant odours and leave to dry at room temperature
- usageRestriction: Not suitable for intensive sailing practice
There are no reviews yet.