Product DetailsOur sailing designer has developed these wraparound sunglasses for junior racing and sailing. They are polarised, floating, lenses category 3 100% anti UV. The lenses 100% anti UV(category 3) , polarised: eliminate the most of the glare from the surface of the water.
The sunglasses are floating when the sailor fall into water during practicing sailing.
- Sun protection: Grey tint category 3 lenses – 100% UV protection: ideal in sunny weather.
- Polarised: Polarised lenses: reduce glare coming from the surface of the water.
- Buoyancy: Floating frame: easily find your sunglasses in the water.
- Coverage: Wraparound design: protects the eyes from wind, splashes and bad weather.
- Field of vision: Maintains a very good level of natural peripheral vision
- Stability: Specially shaped arms: guarantees a secure fit
Product concept & technology
- composition: Frame , 100% Polyamide 12 , Lens , 100% Polycarbonate , Screws , 100% Stainless Steel
- storageInformation: The quality of your vision depends on the proper care of your glasses. The case is not just for show: stored in their case, your sunglasses are protected from scratches, knocks and crushing.
- usageRestriction: Polarised lenses may affect screen readability.
- laboratoryTests: All of our sports sunglasses have been tested in our Decathlon laboratories in the real-life use conditions for which they were designed. Our design teams, product managers, engineers and designers make sure that our sports sunglasses are perfectly suited to use in real-life conditions.
- approvedBy: These sunglasses comply with the ISO 12312-1 standard. They have been tested at a sailing club in France and the Tribord team sails in them all year round!