Product DetailsOur designers—and fellow sailors—developed these sunglasses for racing and sailing. Floating frame with polarised, category 3 lenses for 100% UV protection 100% UV protection (cat.3) polarised lenses: filter out glare from the surface of the water.
Sailing 900 sunglasses float and are designed to fit Asian head shapes. The strap keeps them in place.
- Sun protection: Grey tint category 3 lenses – 100% UV protection: ideal in sunny weather.
- Polarised: Polarised lenses: reduce reflections off horizontal surfaces.
- Coverage: Wraparound design: protects the eyes from wind, splashes and bad weather.
- Field of vision: Very good field of vision
- Stability: Headstrap included: guarantees a secure fit of the sunglasses on the face
- Buoyancy: Floating frame: easily find your sunglasses in the water.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Frame , 100% Polyamide 12 , Lens , 100% Polycarbonate
- storageInformation: The quality of your vision depends on the proper care of your glasses.
The case is not mere luxury! Stored in their case, your sunglasses are protected from scratches, impacts and being crushed.
- usageRestriction: Polarised lenses may affect screen readability.
- laboratoryTests: All of our sports sunglasses have been tested in our Decathlon laboratories in the real-life use conditions for which they were designed. Our design teams, product managers, engineers and designers make sure that our sports sunglasses are perfectly suited to use in real-life conditions.
- approvedBy: These sunglasses comply with the ISO 12312-1 standard.
- maintenance: Clean your glasses with suitable accessories : microfiber or spray cleaner (range ORAO accessories).. Avoid paper towels, containing silicone , paper tissues may scratch your glasses . As well as household cleaners , disinfectants , acetone, which could damage your lenses and treatments.. If there are projections of your glasses , never wipe dry : pass them firstly in under water..
There are no reviews yet.