Product DetailsOur engineers have designed these sunglasses with Category 3 100% anti-UV lenses for use in sunny weather Ideal for medium to narrow faces, the Roadr 500 offers effective protection from the elements (wind, dust, etc.). The frame and lenses are designed to reduce the chance of fogging.
- Sun protection: Category 3 lens – 100% UV protection filter: Ideal for sunny weather
- Anti-fogging: Lens vents: reduces fogging.
- Robustness: Polycarbonate lens: withstands impacts
- Coverage: Wraparound design: protects the eyes from wind, objects and the elements.
- Field of vision: Large lenses: provide enhanced peripheral vision.
- Stability: Grips on the arm tips and the nose: to prevent your sunglasses from slipping.
- Lightweight: Lightweight cycling sunglasses: 33 g.
Product concept & technology
- composition: Frame , 90% Polyamide 12, 8% Rubber – Thermoplastic Rubber, 2% Stainless Steel , Lens , 100% Polycarbonate
- storageInformation: The quality of your vision depends on taking proper care of your sunglasses. The case is not just for looks! Storing your sunglasses in your case protects them from becoming scratched or crushed.
- usageRestriction: Sunglasses not suitable for direct sun observation.
- laboratoryTests: All our sport sunglasses are tested in our Decathlon labs as well as in the real-world conditions for which they are designed. Our design teams, product managers, engineers and designers ensure that our sports sunglasses correspond perfectly to their intended use in real-world conditions.
- approvedBy: These sunglasses meet the ISO 12312-1 standard.
- maintenance: Clean your glasses with suitable accessories : microfiber or spray cleaner (range ORAO accessories).. Avoid paper towels, containing silicone , paper tissues may scratch your glasses . As well as household cleaners , disinfectants , acetone, which could damage your lenses and treatments.. If there are projections of your glasses , never wipe dry : pass them firstly in under water..