Product DetailsOur engineers designed these glasses with a wide field of vision and interchangeable lenses for use in sunny or cloudy weather. The upgrade to the 2018 B’Twin 900 glasses. This new design offers a wider field of view and a redesigned bridge with a shape and texture that prevents the glasses from slipping down the nose.
- Sun protection: Category 3 lens – 100% UV protection filter: Ideal for sunny weather
- Anti-fogging: Lens vents: reduces fogging.
- Robustness: Polycarbonate lens: shock resistant
- Coverage: Wraparound design: protects the eyes from wind, objects and the elements.
- Field of vision: Large lenses: enhanced peripheral vision.
- Stability: Grips on the arm tips and the nose: to prevent your sunglasses from slipping.
- Lightweight: 33g
Product concept & technology
- composition: Frame , 80% Polyamide, 20% Rubber – Thermoplastic Rubber , Lens , 90% Polycarbonate, 10% Polyamide , Screws , 100% Steel
- storageInformation: The quality of your vision depends on taking proper care of your sunglasses. The case is not just for looks! Storing your sunglasses in your case protects them from becoming scratched or crushed.
- usageRestriction: Sunglasses not suitable for direct sun observation.
- laboratoryTests: All our sport sunglasses are tested in our Decathlon labs as well as in the real-world conditions for which they are designed. Our design teams, product managers, engineers and designers ensure that our sports sunglasses correspond perfectly to their intended use in real-world conditions.
- approvedBy: These sunglasses meet the ISO 12312-1 standard.
There are no reviews yet.